MISSING tooth fairy

Posted by administrator on Monday, June 8th, 2009

Does anyone have the address of the tooth fairy?  Send it our way. We want to file a complaint.  Our youngest son lost his first tooth yesterday.  He was so excited, he had waited and waited all year for this.  He carefully placed his tooth in a plastic bag to make sure it would not be lost under his pillow.   7:58 am the next morning, tooth remains no cash.  Did the tooth fairy forget, was she sleeping on the job, or did she get distracted because she was doing laundry late at night and watching the food channel?  We will never know.  However at 8:03, while sad child was in another room, the tooth fairy redeemed herself by quickly snatching the sad child's tooth and replacing it with a handful of ones.

......The tooth fairy was so good with our first two children, never missed a tooth.  Our third child found out only once that the tooth fairy takes vacations.  But a child's first tooth, she must be off her game and showing her age.

Categories:

Comments

1. The tooth fairy never picked up our Son's tooth either. He received a letter of apology, and an explanation (there were lots of teeth to collect in India) plus a few golden 1$ coins the following morning. Sometimes the job can be a bit overwhelming even for the magical tooth fairy :)
    by Yvonne
    June 10th, 2009 at 8:50 p.m.
  2. Thanks for the comment Yvonne, glad to know we are not alone. A letter of apology from the tooth fairy...Brilliant.
    by Cindy
    June 11th, 2009 at 6:43 a.m.
  3. We have the worst tooth fairy rep EVER! I've called Tooth Fairy Central several times to request a new person and file a complaint against the one we've got. She's ALWAYS forgetting! I actually found your website while searching for tricot sources (I'm knee deep in pettiskirts around here) and imagine my joy to discover that you're located right here in the same metro area. Woo Hoo!
    by Cynthia
    June 17th, 2009 at 8:03 a.m.
  4. I bought some of your fun fabric this weekend at the Quilting Bee in Salina, Kansas. I love it! My sister is requesting an apron from some too. When I make something, I'll send you a picture. In the meantime, you can visit my website at melissaslilaclane.blogspot.com Thanks for making great fabric!
    by Melissa Stramel
    June 22nd, 2009 at 2:01 p.m.
  5. Melissa- love your blog site, can't wait to see the apron. Our "Just Dreamy" line has been so fun to work with and we have loved the feedback. Cynthia- since your in my neck of the woods, there must be something in the water. LOL Yes we have tricot made in both 15 and 40 denier. Glad you found us. When you come into our warehouse make sure to come and say hi.
    by Cindy
    June 22nd, 2009 at 6:43 p.m.
  6. Our son lost a front tooth in a bike accident. After he recovered and we were driving by the scene of the accident, he was sure he could see his tooth 20 ft away! Next morning, tooth fairy forgot! Note under my pillow, Sorry son, you made me look for your tooth, I made you look for your prize! Everyone was happy! leslie
    by Leslie Legros
    July 20th, 2009 at 5:57 a.m.