"Tumbling Blocks" pattern winners

Posted by Cindy on Tuesday, June 5th, 2012

Congrats to the 10 winners of a free Quilt pattern "Tumbling Blocks" designed by Kim Jolly using Vintage Baby fabrics (winners chosen by Random Number Generator)

2. I love Millies closet and Ombre, the dots. Cant go wrong with dots! I love the vintage look of Millies closet. They all are beautiful. I love the purples and reds a great mix of bold and vintage coming our way.by Wendy June 01st, 2012 at 1:41 p.m

8. Costume Clubhouse is my favorite right now, it's so darn adorable! I can't wait to make my kiddos their special Halloween outfits this year :) by Jen Nelson June 01st, 2012 at 1:58 p.m

11. I love them all, but if I had to pick just one I'd pick Super Star by My Minds Eye by Rosemary C
June 01st, 2012 at 2:12 p.m

15. I am loving Superstar! Want want want!!The Ombre dots are adorable as well by Shanan
June 01st, 2012 at 2:25 p.m.

18. Chevrons are my absolute favorite! Love Love Love them!!! by Laura Jones
June 01st, 2012 at 2:48 p.m.

45. I love Seaside! Such beautiful colors and adorable prints by Linda R
June 01st, 2012 at 7:57 p.m.

50. So many of them are great. I can narrow it down two a holiday and anytime fabric line. I really love Santa's Workshop by Doodlebug. That is just the most adorable fabric. And I really love Millies Closet. That line has SO many possibilities. Great colors too. vburr at charter dot net by VickiT June 01st, 2012 at 10:38 p.m.

55. I love them all!! So hard to pick one! Millie's Closet has to be one of my favorites :) :by Holly
June 02nd, 2012 at 6:42 a.m.

62. I love peak hour. I Have twin boys. I can't wait for the fabric to arrive to get started on their next quilts!!!! by Melissa Bush June 02nd, 2012 at 1:09 p.m

68. I love the peak hour. I have three boys who love trucks and cars by Hadlee Casperson

Please contact: cindy@rileyblakedesigns.com with your full name and address.