Gingham just arrived!

Posted by Cindy on Friday, February 1st, 2013

Our Gingham fabric just arrived and look how fabulous it looks.  We have the sizes you want in small, medium and large and the colors you crave...lavender, navy, aqua, green, yellow, orange, red, gray and black. The quilt above will be available as a free downloadable pattern very soon.
We have many more basics coming your way, like our Shuffle.  Shuffle is a cool new blender pattern fabric that looks like this

.....and quilts up like this...........

... it complements the gingham print perfectly in the dresden flower petals and looks great as a inside border.
Our Australian friend, Sue Daily, has created this amazing quilt using our Riley Blake Basics..... notice the incredible quilting!
*Lucky for all you Australians, this quilt will be available soon as a kit from Millhouse collections.

Categories:

Comments

1. Be still my heart! I just loooooove me some gingham! Can't wait to get my hands on some.
    by Anna Jolley!
    February 01st, 2013 at 3:08 p.m.
  2. These are just gorgeous!
    by Sally
    February 01st, 2013 at 4:51 p.m.
  3. Lucky for us, Millhouse is just down the road! We'll definitely be stocking the ginghams and the kits! Can't wait for them to arrive in Oz!
    by Danielle @ Sew This & That
    February 01st, 2013 at 5:01 p.m.
  4. This is absolutely beautiful!!
    by rosa
    February 02nd, 2013 at 8:04 a.m.
  5. Any CHance that quilt kit would be available for us also????  YES Kim...it is a free downloadable pattern.
    by kim
    February 08th, 2013 at 6:30 a.m.
  6. How can we get the gingham quilt pattern? I LOVE this quilt!! Would like to know how to get a kit for it also. Hi Teresa, it is a free downloadable pattern on our website. Go to the free downloadable pattern section.  Thanks for your interest.
    by Teresa
    February 08th, 2013 at 2:39 p.m.
  7. How can I get this pattern? Would I be able to get a kit somewhere?
    by Teresa
    February 08th, 2013 at 3:02 p.m.
  8. So where can I download this free pattern from? I LOVE it!!! Also where can I get a kit for it? *Go to the main page on our website, under Sew Together and Notions and scroll down to free quilt projects.
    by Teresa
    February 09th, 2013 at 7:12 a.m.
  9. I'm wanting Sue Daily's pattern. Do you know how I can get it? Thanks!
    by marie
    February 09th, 2013 at 12:31 p.m.
  10. I am absolutely THRILLED about the new gingham and polka dot charm packs/stackers! I am going to be a great aunt soon, and I wanted some gingham charm squares to sew a pinwheel baby quilt, but couldn't find any online. Imagine how excited I was when I got an email newsletter from Riley Blake showing the new gingham stackers! Gingham and polka dots are my two favorite prints, so you have made me one happy lady!
    by Blossom
    February 13th, 2013 at 5:52 p.m.
  11. Is this quilt pattern available yet? Love it!!!
    by Earlene
    April 23rd, 2013 at 11:42 a.m.