Project Design Team Wednesday~Fabric Covered Inspiration Board
Posted by administrator on Wednesday, February 27th, 2013
Hi! I'm Jen from Tatertots and Jello and I am so thrilled to be on the Riley Blake Design Team!Indie Chic line of fabric that just came out: I was so excited to use some of the fabrics from this design line for my project! Here's how I made a GIANT Magnetic Fabric Inspiration Board for my office: Materials:
- Frame -- I used a 30 x 40 Double Frame from Cut It Out Frames
- Fabric - enough to put around the opening (20x30) plus 3 inches on all sides.
- Buttons to make into Decorative Magnets (magnets and adhesive)
- Duct Tape or Painters Tape
- Tin Snips
- Metal Sheeting (from the hardware store)
Now your Inspiration Board is ready to use!
If you want to make some button magnets like the ones I made, all you have to do is attach the magnets to the buttons with adhesive like e9000. Just let the adhesive set for at least 24 hours for best results.
This is a super easy way to add some color and dimension to your work space. And it's no-sew!
Thanks for letting me stop by!!
You can find me at Tatertots and Jello. I love sharing creative tutorials every day. I'd love to have you come over and say hi!!